involve the steps taken to get your products to market. International
Trade Logistics will teach you the crucial interplay of the export
team, documents, preparation and transportation in getting the goods
from the seller to the buyer. You will cover:
- The Role of Logistics Management
- Logistics, Strategies and Planning
- Supplier Relationships and Importing
- Incoterms, Strategies and Regulations
- Transportation Management
- Freight Forwarders and Cargo Insurance
- Advanced Logistics Processes
- Inventory Management
- Export Procedures and Order Processing
- Trade Documentation
- Shipping and Delivery Procedures
course helps the participant to formulate cost-effective strategies for
the movement of goods and services across international borders taking
into account regulatory and documentary requirements and the various
roles of external services providers.
- Identify the regulatory requirements that may effect the movement of products or services across international boundaries.
- Describe the basic documents required in the export/import processes and explain the significance of each document.
- Explain the role that international trade logistics plays in securing competitive advantage for a company.
- Describe the roles that outside service providers play in international trade and in a company's supply chain strategy.